Jesse Syllabus Forums LABOR LOG #2 Labor log #2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Kimberly Heredia
      Participant

During this week, I had a few assignments to complete and difficult tasks asked of me. For starters, I had to turn in two experiments for my bio class. In these experiments, I had to include hypothesis, the purpose, and visual representations of how the experiment is supposed to go. I was kinda upset at the fact that she only wanted us to turn one in instead of both but whatever. I finally signed up for the website I had to sign up for in math. Good news is that there is a 14 day trial for the textbook I need for the class. Bad part is that I’m gonna have to pay one way or another for it after those days finish. Other than that, I actually understand what the professor was talking about this week. I was pretty familiar with it and felt glad that I finally understood what he was teaching.

I also began doing my physical training this week which includes of a lot of running, push-ups and setups for my ROTC class. I’m training to become a cadet for the army. On Friday, I had to run a 2 mile run which I was so not ready for but I didn’t stop. Beside me was my squad leader motivating me not to stop because she knew I was out of shape but I had ran so much to just stop right there and then. I paced myself and just kept telling myself I could do it. Guess what ? I did it ! I was pretty proud of how strong I finished – that was the highlight of my week.
      <div class=”yj6qo ajU”></div>

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar