Jesse Syllabus Forums LABOR LOG #2 Labor Log No.2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #294
      Melissa De Jesus
      Participant

Week of Sept. 3 – Sept. 10

If I’m being honest, week 2 was kind of mediocre. I procrastinated A LOT which in return only made me stress even more to finish everything last minute. I think that I really have to work on organization a bit more. Other than that, week 2 was chill.

Monday | I didn’t have school that day, so I decided to take this as a self care day haha. I went to the library and picked up some new books (I never really have anything in mind when I go to the library, I just choose books randomly) and basically spent a quarter of the day reading. Once I got tired of that I decided that I wanted to do a Harry Potter marathon so I started on The Philosopher’s Stone. Since I was kind of tired I decided to leave The Chamber of Secrets for another day.

Tuesday | When I got home from my FIQWS class, I decided to do some math studying since my professor has said that we were to have a quiz on Friday that week. After spending about an hour and a half studying, I decided to continue my Harry Potter marathon and watched The Chamber of Secrets.

Wednesday | Classes started early so I was already exhausted when I got home. However, I kept working on the draft for my art history paper. In reality, my draft was almost done but because I was procrastinating I wasn’t able to completely finish it that day, it really wasn’t a lot. As part of my procrastination, I ended up skateboarding to the park and sketching there for about an hour.

Friday | I started the day slow but eventually, I started watching the videos assigned for FIQWS this week. They were both really interesting. After that I picked up Fierce Femmes and Notorious Liars and read for around an hour and a half. I then finished my day with a continuation of my Harry Potter marathon with The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Sunday | I decided to start working on the assignment for FIQWS for a while, but then I started reading a really interesting book called Planetes by Makoto Yukimura. It’s a really nice book about 2 rather peculiar characters going into space and their relationships with each other and the people around them. After that I continued with my Harry Potter marathon with The Goblet of Fire.

By the end of week two, I found myself being a little stressed doing things sort of las minute, so that’s something I’m going to have to work on for the upcoming weeks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.