Jesse Syllabus Forums LABOR LOG #1 Labor Log (Week #1)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Stephanie Valentin
      Participant

8/29 – I spent 2 hours reading “Labor Logs” and “When Your Grades Are Based on Labor”. In addition, took some time to rewrite some notes for my math class. Refrained from getting distracted and surprisingly it worked, which allowed me to devote my time to finishing what I needed to get done.

8/31- Bought whatever I needed for my classes.

9/3 – Procrastinated most of my day which left me to doing everything last minute. Took me about 2 hours to read “Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing” and “Understanding Visual Rhetoric in Digital Writings Environment”. I tried to maintain focus on the readings, but my mind kept getting distracted. What didn’t help was that I had a hard time concentrating on what was being said in “Understanding Visual Rhetoric in Digital Writings Environment”. To help me understand the text, I jotted down what points stuck out to me, but I wasn’t able to finish that reading because I could not understand what was being said. It took me about an hour to put together the response for Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing” and “Understanding Visual Rhetoric in Digital Writings Environment”. Didn’t really get as distracted as I did while reading the text but it came out to be crappy work.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar