Jesse Syllabus Forums LABOR LOG #1 Labor Log #1

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Nefaly Rodriguez
      Participant

August 27-

Duration: 1 hour

Task: Read my syllabi for my Monday classes.

Intensity: Most of my Monday classes had their syllabi online and so when I got home I went through each one of them.

Reflect: This seemed to really help me see how my classes are going to be like for the rest of the semester.

August 28:

Duration: 2 hours

Task: Reading my syllabi for FISQWS

Intensity: When I arrived home, I went over Jesse’s syllabus and calendar and then on my calendar I put the days that I had class face to face and days I had class online.

Reflect: This was very helpful because I was able to see when I would work from home and when I would go to class.

August 29:

Duration: 30 minutes

Task: Bought rest of my books.

Intensity: I bought the book for FISQWS and for Psychology.

Reflect: I had a problem with buying the book for psychology because the website was messing up but I was able to buy it even though I couldn’t open the online book.

August 30:

Task: Read Andrea’s calendar.

Intensity: I updated my calendar by now adding information from Andrea’s calendar like for example when we would meet for the month of September so that I would.

Reflect: I now know when I have class with Andrea & Jesse and when I don’t.

August 31:

Task: I bought more notebooks, a planner, and folders for my classes.

Intensity: I went to target with my friend and we each bought what we needed for school.

Reflect: I hadn’t bought any supplies the previous week, so I took advantage of my day off and I bought what I thought I needed for my classes for notes.

Sept. 1:

Duration: 3 hours

Task: I went to the MET.

Intensity: This isn’t educational related, but I went to the MET and I walked around and looked at each exhibit.

Reflect: I went because my friends needed to go for their classes.

Sept. 3:

Duration: 1 hour

Task: Labor Log

Intensity: Today is when I started and finished by labor log.

Reflect: I was able to use the examples that were posted and figure out how a labor log is made.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar