Jesse Syllabus Forums LABOR LOG #2 Labor Log #2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #333
      the roach
      Participant

Labor Log #2 – Olivia Glover

Some Stuff I Did

Over my mostly boring holiday I did a few things. First off, I went to Dead Horse Bay to go look for horse bones and antiques with a friend. You see, the bay was used by the Dutch settlers to dump the bones of horses that they had eaten. Then, in the 1950s, it was a landfill. Now, it is an overgrown bay next to a highway. There are three splits in the path, and the path is overgrown and had no streetlights, so it would pitch black at night. Even so, it was super scary. However, we were able to get to the beach. I was scared that the waves were going to wash by friend away (she got really close to the water), but she said that would not be possible. Eventually, I was less freaked out by the end. We then went to Coney Island to get something to eat (and be annoyed that the park was closed) and then we went back to the friend’s hose to chill (I taught her about evolution). After that, I went home.

The Watching

So, I watched the videos. I skipped over most of Kat Blaque’s video because I had watched it before (but I went through it for a refresher) but I did devote my full attention to the other two videos, including going back to listen to a certain part again if I did not understand.

The Work

I spent two whole hours on Monday doing math homework. I meant to do this labor log and the biases response after, but the math tired me out. I am just happy that it is done. Also, I had to go and make an introductory video and upload it in a roundabout way (the photos app on my computer does not work).

The Reflection

I am slowly getting used to college life. I have somewhat of a schedule now: Wake up, chill, go to school, do work, then chill, go to bed. I still need to work to turning in the writing homework on time though. The math homework is easy, the anthropology homework is just reading chapters and articles, but I generally do not like writing. I will try.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.